Upon arriving in San Francisco for training, Jules and Brock – our second team of Dream Travel Job finalists – were taken to Viator’s head office. There, they met our hard-at-work behind-the-scenes team and spent two weeks training and learning how to film our tours!
Some highlights of their jam-packed two weeks in San Francisco included:
- Seeing the Bay from a catamaran on a San Francisco Bay Sailing Cruise
- Going back in time on our Ride the Magic Bus: A 1960s-Era San Francisco Tour
- Learning how to ride Segways on a Golden Gate Park Segway Tour
- Riding across Golden Gate Bridge on a bike tour
- Getting an introduction to San Francisco’s amazing food on a Little Italy and North Beach Walking Tour
- Flying over the city on a San Francisco Golden Gate Seaplane Tour
- Taking a San Francisco Hop-on Hop-off Tour and getting a close look at all the famous attractions
- Going on a wine tasting tour in Napa and Sonoma
- Hopping on a helicopter for another aerial tour of San Francisco
- Having a Skype date with Ryan and Asha, our Dream Travel Job Team Europe
- And, of course, spending lots of quality time with our awesome Dream Travel Job video team!
We definitely kept them busy while they were here!
Bon Voyage, Jules and Brock! Follow their journey here.
Next stop: Vancouver
- Viator Travel Team