It’s time to announce the 3rd finalist in our Win Your Dream Travel Job video contest! Since the launch of the contest, we’ve received hundreds of amazing video submissions from people around the world. Our moderation team has been watching, judging, and rating each and every entry video we’ve received. It was tough, but we’re very excited to be announcing the third of our four finalists today!
Don’t worry, there’s still 1 spot left – but you have to hurry! We’ll be announcing our round 4 finalist on April 30, 2012. In order to be considered in the final judging period, submissions must be in by April 26, 2012. The sooner you submit your video, the higher your chances are of being selected.
Remember – votes matter! For this last judging period, the 10 contestants whose videos have the most votes will be guaranteed an interview with the Viator team for this 4th finalist position.
And finally, the 3rd Dream Travel Job Finalist is…
Round 3 Finalist: Juliana Broste
Congratulations to Juliana! Juliana was a semi-finalist in round 2, and we’re very happy to announce her as our round 3 finalist! Here are some fun facts about Juliana:
- Is a fully certified snowboard instructor and calls the mountains her “office”
- Slept with the lions on safari in the Serengeti
- Taught English in South Korea (but can’t speak a lick of Korean)
- Secretly loves when a trip doesn’t go as planned
- Is a “fun expert” and drove cross-country last summer with her mom exploring the most fun small towns in America
- Carries her camera with her everywhere she goes (even to the supermarket–you just never know what might happen!)
- Is learning how to belly dance after seeing the pros shimmy and shake in Turkey
And the Round 3 Runner Ups were…
#1. Mark Irons
#2. Maddie Wallis
#3. Brock Groombridge
Congratulations to Juliana, Mark, Maddie, Juliana, and Brock! Remember, there’s still 1 spot left! Best of luck to everyone and stay tuned for the announcement of our round 4 finalist on April 30, 2012.
– Viator Travel Team